Saturday, October 26, 2013

HOW DO LOCALS EAT



I'm a traveller by profession and I love the consequences that goes along with it. I am constantly on my suitcase and being away from my family and friends is already given that is why I am constantly on social media and created a blog site to constantly keep in touch with friends and family from around the globe. Being exposed to different cultures from all walks of life has led me into a conclusion that we do have something in common in all of us, and that is our passion for eating and drinking.



Eating and drinking together is a form of camaraderie, and one cannot deny that we all enjoy great food and drinks. But part of knowing one's culture in one country also means knowing thy food, so in my everyday travels, I always ask the locals where they love to eat and drink because their priceless advice is something one cannot find even if you "ask google" about it. 



I avoid too commercialized restaurants as most of the time they don't give me that "wow" experience that I am looking for. 

So join me in my journey around the globe looking for that WOW restaurants, WOW local food and WOW drinks that will give you that memorable experience that you can tell back home to your family and friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment